jam on friends
tonight, I have a double date…probably the most awesome double date ever. my boyfriend and i are going to the elton john concert with my parents in raleigh, nc. needless to say, I am beyond excited. in my mind, i consider elton a legend, and one day, i will be able to say “i saw elton john live.” i’m even considering going to party city and getting some funky sunglasses and a boa to connect further with elton. :) my hopes for some of the songs on the playlist tonight: bennie and the jets, tiny dancer, your song, rocket man, honky cat. *fingers crossed*
will be following with videos tonight. get back honky cat, better get back to the woods.
sir elton john.
black lace. so chic.
- fly/i believe i can fly - glee
- something good can work -two door cinema club
- cuddle fuddle - passion pit
- daylight - matt&kim
- glad you came - the wanted
- nice&slow - phillip phillips
- something like olivia - john mayer
- we are young - fun
- somebody that i used to know - gotye
- some nights - fun
- needing/getting - ok go
- back down south - kings of leon
- everyday i write the book - elvis costello
- midnight city - m83
phillip phillips. i cannot get enough of you.